I’m accepting requests. (Japanese lyrics translations only)
For a while, I will only accept requests coming from DONATIONS, sorry.
Please carefully read the rules below and my FAQ page before making a request.
Please, REMEMBER: English and Japanese are NOT my first languages, so there might be mistakes/inaccuracies. I’ll try to do the best job I can, though!
– J-rock/visual kei, j-pop and vocaloid songs are all accepted.
– I gladly do translations in my free time, so please understand that each translation may take a few days. (You can check the queue list in the side bar to know which translation is next)
• BEFORE making your request:
– Please note that I can translate only if the kanji lyrics are available. Can’t translate by ear.
– PLEASE, make sure the translation isn’t already available somewhere else. If you need help to find it out, tell me on Twitter first.
– You can make new requests only after I completed ALL your previous requests.
– requests will be included in the requests queue in chronological order, so
FIRST TO DONATE, FIRST TO BE INCLUDED IN THE QUEUE
• HOW TO REQUEST and more info:
You can donate and request on my Ko-fi page.
Please, write your request(s) in the donation’s message.
This is the only way to be included in the requests queue.
1 COFFEE = 1 TRANSLATION 2 COFFEES = 2 TRANSLATIONS 3 COFFEES = 3 TRANSLATIONS 4 COFFEES = 4 TRANSLATIONS
Currently, I will accept MAX 4 translations from the same person at a time.
– if you still want to buy me more than 4 coffees, I will highly appreciate it, but I will only take up to 4 requests from you until I complete ALL 4 of them.
Donations for no particular reason/requests are still welcome and very appreciated! ♥